PDA

View Full Version : Here's something I haven't seen in a while.

Randy Privett
10-10-2007, 3:50 PM
The top of my table saw.:D

Randy

Bill Wyko
10-10-2007, 3:56 PM
:D So THATS what they look like!:D

Neal Addy
10-10-2007, 4:22 PM
Take that jagged-looking thing in the middle off. You don't want it scratching up your bowls.

:D

Brett Baldwin
10-10-2007, 4:51 PM
Come to think of it, I think I have one of those too! I'll be sure to check one of these days.

Chris Fierro
10-10-2007, 8:37 PM
I have one of those too! I even have that Biesemeyer table organizer. I keep the chisels on one side and workpieces / chucks on the other.

Barry Stratton
10-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh no!!!!! Does that mean you are out of turning wood???????:eek: :eek:

Bernie Weishapl
10-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Yep got one of those expensive benches.:cool::rolleyes:;) Have seen the top of it for two years. Maybe I ought to clean it off. Not!!!

Randy Privett
10-11-2007, 7:10 AM
Well I had to do something, I had to do some ah well er ah (looking down, talking in a whisper) flat work. I even had to replace the top of my run out table, it was so covered with Anchorseal nothing would slide anymore. :eek:

Randy

Tony Kent
10-11-2007, 7:40 AM
Hello ,
Oh my that's funny...I think I have one too, maybe someday I will see it again:)

Take care all and happy turning,

Dennis Peacock
10-11-2007, 8:42 AM
I even have that Biesemeyer table organizer. I keep the chisels on one side and workpieces / chucks on the other.

FOUL!!!!!!! FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tisk-tisk-tisk.........Chris.....what am I going to do with you??!!!!

Don't you know that that there Beisemeyer thing isn't a table orgranizer but is really a bowl and bowl blank alignment fence to help you line all your bowls up properly for picture taking.

Man!!! Buy him books and send him to school and look what he does....he eats the covers. :rolleyes: :p :p :p :D

Dennis Peacock
10-11-2007, 8:44 AM
Take that jagged-looking thing in the middle off. You don't want it scratching up your bowls.

:D

You tell him Neal!!!!!! That thing will scratch up your bowls in no time flat......errrrr...uh.....round. :rolleyes: :o :p

Chris Fierro
10-11-2007, 9:12 AM
I am sorry, Dennis. The guy at Lowes offered me the table organizer for $80. I believe that they wanted closer to $400 for the bowl alignment jig that you mention. They looked suspiciously alike, so I opted for the cheaper one!

I am in the throes of dropping all flatwork for all things round. So bear with me for a while.

:)

TYLER WOOD
10-11-2007, 9:37 AM
I actually have 3 bowl shelves/organizers. Only one has been turned on this year. That was to turn my son's Radio Flyer wagon into Steamboat Willie's boat for a parade. Took me 20 minutes just to clean the ca glue, latex paint and other paraphanelia off of it.

Dennis Peacock
10-11-2007, 11:05 AM
I am sorry, Dennis. The guy at Lowes offered me the table organizer for $80. I believe that they wanted closer to $400 for the bowl alignment jig that you mention. They looked suspiciously alike, so I opted for the cheaper one!

I am in the throes of dropping all flatwork for all things round. So bear with me for a while.

:)

Well shoot.....My Lowes only has the bowl alignment jig. So how ya liking the table organizer model? :rolleyes: :D

Keith Christopher
10-14-2007, 11:08 PM
I thnk my tablesaw is holding all my turning tools. LOL. not really but is sure is jealous of the lathe.