PDA

View Full Version : Power Feeders

Mark Bachler
02-04-2004, 1:04 PM
Looking for a good source for power feeders. Expensive little buggers aren’t they?

Tyler Howell
02-04-2004, 1:23 PM
Mark,

Did we see that big iron yet? Been wait for pics.;)

John Weber
02-04-2004, 1:40 PM
Mark,

I just ordered this Maggi from Wood Werks Supply in Columbus, Ohio. They don't have online ordering, but you can call and they will ship anywhere. The Maggi/Steff units are very nice and made in Italy, almost all the others you see are made by CoMatic in Taiwan. The Maggi's are supposed to have better gears, wheels, motors, and adjustments. The Maggi's are only priced a little higher, but I think you get a lot more for your money.

John

http://www.equilibriumdesign.com/WMDeqd/image/picOM312Big2.jpg

http://www.woodwerks.com/ConactUs.html

Mark Bachler
02-04-2004, 1:40 PM
Mark,

Did we see that big iron yet? Been wait for pics.;)

Yepper it's all in the shop. Cleaning cosmoline between plowing snow. Heading for Mexico for a week & then I'll get back at it. Got pics of the unloading process and once I get it all in place I'll take some more & post them. In the mean time I'm shopping for a power feeder, HVLP system and assorted shop goodies. Still have to run my 220 & dust collection. Hoping to be up & running by the end of next month, kinda, maybe. Probably not.

Mark Bachler
02-04-2004, 1:44 PM
[QUOTE=John Weber]Mark,

I just ordered this Maggi from Wood Werks Supply in Columbus, Ohio. They don't have online ordering, but you can call and they will ship anywhere. The Maggi/Steff units are very nice and made in Italy, almost all the others you see are made by CoMatic in Taiwan. The Maggi's are supposed to have better gears, wheels, motors, and adjustments. The Maggi's are only priced a little higher, but I think you get a lot more for your money.

John

Made in Italy huh, probably look good on the T-50. Thanks much I'll check it out.

Rob Russell
02-05-2004, 7:09 AM
Mark,

Check out the Felder power feeders. They are nothing more than rebadged Maggi Steff's. Felder buys them by the truckload and frequently the price is lower than a M/S labelled unit. The new ones aren't even that dark Felder green - they're the light gray of the new 2-tone color scheme and would look fine on your MM unit.

Rob