PDA

View Full Version : Jesada Router Bits

Dennis Collins
10-04-2007, 9:18 PM
Is Jesada back in business?:confused: I used their router bits a few years ago but then they seem to have gone out of business. Or, I heard something about an internal struggle with the Owners or relatives.

Here is a link to their web site:
http://www.allita.net/Projects/omnicat5/index.php?cat_id=0

They had some good router bits and and really good sales. Anybody know if they are back and the quality of their product? Pricing seems to be higher :( than Whiteside and Freud bits from sites like Holbren :) or Hartville Tools :) . (when using wood forum member discounts)

Paul Wingert
10-04-2007, 9:45 PM
Their bits seem to be pretty good quality, but their customer service annoyed me last time (search the forums for Jesada to hear my story). Therefore, I can not recommend them.

Jim Becker
10-05-2007, 1:36 AM
"Jessada" only in name at this point...not the same people.

Consider Infinity as a great alternative.

Jack Briggs
10-05-2007, 2:46 PM
I think Infinity is the same guy that started Jesada. I've bought from them. Decent quality; prices great; some items you won't find elsewhere.

scott spencer
10-05-2007, 2:52 PM
I think Infinity is the same guy that started Jesada. I've bought from them. Decent quality; prices great; some items you won't find elsewhere.

AFAIK, Infinity is the son of the guy that started Jesada....not sure if Dad is involved at all, or to what extent if he is. Good stuff BTW...

Dennis Collins
10-06-2007, 5:47 PM
Thanks for the information. I will give Infinity a look to see how they compare (durability and price) with my current stock of old Jesada and Whiteside.