PDA

View Full Version : Scottish line art

Grant McFarland
10-04-2007, 8:39 PM
I am looking for line art of a bagpiper and a thistle to fill a special request. Anybody have something suitable to go on glass?

George Elston
10-04-2007, 9:03 PM
go to http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/, thistles and bagpipes, but there to big to upload here

Frank Corker
10-05-2007, 6:16 AM
Here you go Grant. With that surname you should have so much Scottish stuff you should be sinking! Hope these help

Frank

Darren Null
10-05-2007, 11:41 AM
George! That site is a real find. I'm in the middle of spending many happy hours there...

George Elston
10-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Yea, and it's all free public domain, and high res. It's always my first goto when I need something strange, and usually I find it there.

Darren Null
10-05-2007, 12:10 PM
In theory, according to the licence, it's for students and teachers and there's a limit of 50. But I'm about to lose my interweb, I think, so I'm doing a hamster and filling my pouches while I can.

Grant McFarland
10-05-2007, 9:50 PM
Here you go Grant. With that surname you should have so much Scottish stuff you should be sinking! Hope these help

Frank
Thanks for the art Frank and for the link George. I have some of these already, but they are too detailed to show up well on glass. I specialize in Celtic, Scottish and Irish, but this is the first time I need a piper for glass. If you have too much detail on glass all you get is a frosted blur. This is for a Christmas order so I have some time to find the right artwork.