PDA

View Full Version : EasyCloset.com - Any Good?

Erik Carlson
10-04-2007, 1:19 PM
Has anyone in this forum ever installed an EasyCloset.com closet system? My wife and I are considering one for our master bedroom due to the room's unique shape. We have a great design ready with EasyCloset, but have never seen examples of their final materials and wonder about the quality (slide action of drawers, workmanship, sturdiness, etc). Any and all insights much appreciated. Thank you, Erik

Al Navas
10-04-2007, 1:59 PM
You might be interested in looking at Kerry Fullington's closet library ( http://www.kerryfullington.com/closet_01.html ). I hope this does not throw a wrench in your plans.

His library can be modified using eCabinet Systems software. And Kerry will very likely work with you to make modifications as needed, so that you can work with a Thermwood CNC router shop to cut all the components.

Doing this will give you the BEST closet system you could get anywhere!

Jim Mattheiss
10-04-2007, 8:39 PM
A friend of mine used them (easy closets) during her remodel and was pleased. She did the web design and talked through a few design questions with someone on the phone.

I'm bummed because they used to be up the road fro my home (300 yards away) and was going to try to get some melamine for shop jigs and fixtures from cutoffs. They moved before I started my shop.

Oh well. Good luck

Jim

Chris Padilla
10-07-2007, 10:41 PM
Yep, I have ordered about $4k worth of shelving systems from them over the past year or two. I'm quite please with the quality, the service, and the relative ease with which everything goes together.

They send out replacement parts pretty quick if there is some error or damage. I suggest you chat with a live person before you place the order to make sure everthing is set up correctly and you get exactly what you want.