PDA

View Full Version : I really don't care....

Jon Lanier
10-03-2007, 11:58 PM
....where or what is happening to Brittany Spears.

(and that's all I have to say about that)

John Schreiber
10-04-2007, 12:04 AM
You must still watch TV. I don't and National Public Radio hasn't mentioned anything about her.

We're keeping the TV for basketball season.

Dennis Peacock
10-04-2007, 7:53 AM
You must still watch TV. I don't and National Public Radio hasn't mentioned anything about her.

We're keeping the TV for basketball season.

Yup...TV hasn't been on in months. No cable tv, no satelite tv, no nuttin. It's amazing how much family relates better when the "tube" isn't turned on.

BTW, who's Britney Spears? :rolleyes: :p

Al Willits
10-04-2007, 9:29 AM
Ya, the MTV bunch doesn't do anything for me, Brittney, Hilton, snoop doogie dog or whatever his name is, I could care less, much better things on TV like the Discovery channel or the DIY stuff, NPR is so full of bleeding hearts liberals I can't hardly listen to that, other than the occasional music hour or prairie home companion.

Ya, the news services can all take a vacation...a long one imho.

Al

Gary Keedwell
10-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Yea, what gets my goat is how the turned the H&G (home and garden) into a girlie channel. Years ago that was the only channel I would consistently watch. Now LOML loves it and I despise it.:mad: :)
Gary K.

Randal Stevenson
10-04-2007, 11:22 AM

Why post this then? (guess why the media keeps bringing this diatribe up)

Doug Shepard
10-04-2007, 11:28 AM

Must be new breed I aint heard of. I know about Brittany Spaniels. What kind of mutt is a Brittany Spears:confused:

David G Baker
10-04-2007, 7:48 PM
I loved the H&G channel in the past as well. It encouraged me to do projects and provided great entertainment too. The Britney Spears generation is now running things at broadcast stations so we of the other generation have more time to work with wood.
Didn't Britney Spears just marry OJ Simpson in Las Vegas?

Randy Denby
10-04-2007, 7:54 PM
I loved the H&G channel in the past as well. It encouraged me to do projects and provided great entertainment too. The Britney Spears generation is now running things at broadcast stations so we of the other generation have more time to work with wood.
Didn't Britney Spears just marry OJ Simpson in Las Vegas?

I think so....and I believe honeymooned at the Paris Hilton:D

David G Baker
10-04-2007, 8:06 PM
Good one Randy!

Per Swenson
10-04-2007, 9:26 PM
Bread and Circuses.

Nothing more....

Nothing less.

Per

Paul Engle
10-04-2007, 9:54 PM
You guys are are hoot, I shuda checked in here a loooonnngggg time ago. Good one Al, and my oh my I agree about NPR. Spears ? was that a commerical for dog food or some soda pop company.....:confused: :confused:

Cliff Rohrabacher
10-05-2007, 10:10 AM
About who?

David G Baker
10-05-2007, 10:20 AM
About who?
Not the Who, Britt-nanny Simpson at the Paris Hilton.

Jon Lanier
10-05-2007, 1:30 PM
Why post this then? (guess why the media keeps bringing this diatribe up)

My computer is across from the TV... and just had to say something. Besides, what a hoot to read the responses!!!!

Brad Copeland
10-05-2007, 3:11 PM
Who's on first?

Gary Keedwell
10-05-2007, 3:15 PM
Who's on second. Britney's on first.
GK

Al Willits
10-05-2007, 8:36 PM
And everybody's on Paris.....

Al...I din't say that did I??

Doug Shepard
10-05-2007, 9:04 PM
Hasn't everyone slept at the Paris Hilton? I hear it gets 4 stars in all the tour books.