PDA

View Full Version : Mustard Monster Site Completed! (PM3520 Tips)

JerHall
10-02-2007, 10:46 AM
It's done!

Since March of 2006 I have been plunking away at gathering and organizing PM3520 tips and links, and stashed them in the AAW tips forum. Soon it got long and hard to work with. So I set up a free Google web site:
mustardmonster dot googlepages dot com

Take a look and give me some feedback. You might particularly enjoy reading Rude Osolnik's oral history and his seminal idea for the Powermatic sliding headstock lathe. There is also a video of Rude just before he passed away. It was nice for me to understand the wonderful heritage of this lathe and a bit about the turner behind it.

A new entry describes how to build your own remote switch listed under the "What's New" section.

I am worried that some of the links will slowly disappear, and hope to capture the photos and narratives of the best ideas and discussion and put them directly in the site pages. This is a risk particularly for personal web page links. Help on this would be appreciated.

Sean Troy
10-02-2007, 11:36 AM
address doesn,t work?

JerHall
10-02-2007, 11:44 AM
http://mustardmonster.googlepages.com/

and in case this gets edited out

mustardmonster(dot)googlepages(dot)com

Bill Klein
10-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Site popped up AOK. Will take some time to look it over. Thanks so much for the work on this.

Dennis Peacock
10-02-2007, 11:46 AM
I had no problem at all getting there Jerry. Thanks for the link and info.