View Full Version : Source for chrome standoffs

Scott Shepherd
10-01-2007, 2:15 PM
Somewhere in my catalogs/internet travels I've seen a large varity of chrome and brass polished standoffs. Something in the 1" to 1 1/4" in diameter, maybe 1" to 1 1/2" long.

Has a hole in the inside to screw into something, and then is threaded where a matching cap screws into it. Typically used to space out glass from an object behind it.

Anyone know where to get them?

James Stokes
10-01-2007, 3:16 PM
Here is a place

Joe Pelonio
10-01-2007, 3:49 PM
Perfect timing, I was about to look for that too. If you need just screw caps/covers, I use this place:


Scott Shepherd
10-01-2007, 4:28 PM
Thanks for the links. I'll look into both of those. I did manage to find them in a catalog I had seen them in. It's also online (and pretty reasonable) at Outwater. If you don't have an Outwater catalog, get one. They have everything.


Scott Shepherd
10-08-2007, 6:11 PM
I got a batch in from the Outwater link I posted. Very nice looking product. I would buy this same brand again and from Outwater as well. Fast service and a fraction of the price of the one's from the standoff website mentioned.