PDA

View Full Version : Rain!!!!

Mark Singer
02-03-2004, 12:46 AM
I had to put my "T" shirts and shorts away....its cold and raining...I think Tyler sent it to me.... I am looking for property in Colorado? Minnisota? we got storm!!!

Dennis Peacock
02-03-2004, 12:55 AM
I had to put my "T" shirts and shorts away....its cold and raining...I think Tyler sent it to me.... I am looking for poperty in Colorado? Minnisota? we got storm!!!

E-eas-sy-y there Mark......

Tyler may be playing a joke on both of us. He must be sending some of that COLD air down this way and the snow your way....but the snow is melting and creating rain for you.!!! I don't need any rain but they are forcasting snow for at least 3 days this week here. I don't know if we will get any snow to speak of....but if Tyler has anything to do with it, we will get some of that stuff he has been talking about. ;)

Glenn Clabo
02-03-2004, 5:10 AM
They keep saying rain here on the coast...rather have a foot of snow.

Tyler Howell
02-03-2004, 8:19 AM
Gentlemen, :)

You've been so good about sharing your skills, talents and knowledge, all I have to share is my good fortune. :o Thank you so much. I know some would say it is too generous a gift but it is the least I can do. Please enjoy. :p

Another foot of the white stuff yesterday. Would you you like me to send some your way?

Dennis Peacock
02-03-2004, 9:11 AM
Gentlemen, :)

You've been so good about sharing your skills, talents and knowledge, all I have to share is my good fortune. :o Thank you so much. I know some would say it is too generous a gift but it is the least I can do. Please enjoy. :p

Another foot of the white stuff yesterday. Would you you like me to send some your way?

Tyler....you're such a GREAT FRIEND.....please send me about 2 feet of snow if you don't mind please sir.!!!! 'sides that, how am I supposed to keep up with what that stuff looks like if you dont' send some my way? ;)

I'm sure Mark wouldn't mind about 6 or 8 inches of the stuff. :D

Joe Tonich
02-03-2004, 9:19 AM
This time of year in Ohio I'll take snow over rain anytime. Rather get a foot of snow overnight than that D**N freezing rain! Was supposed to get hit with the freezing stuff at rush hour today but lucked out and it stayed above 37deg. :D

Joe

Stupid Groundhogs couldn't wait a few hrs. for the clouds to roll in :(

Dennis Peacock
02-03-2004, 9:24 AM
This time of year in Ohio I'll take snow over rain anytime. Rather get a foot of snow overnight than that D**N freezing rain! Was supposed to get hit with the freezing stuff at rush hour today but lucked out and it stayed above 37deg. :D

Joe

Stupid Groundhogs couldn't wait a few hrs. for the clouds to roll in :(

Mornin' Joe.....

Yap......I had LOTS rather have the white stuff instead of the hard stuff any time. When I lived in Alabama, we had 5" of ice and 2" of snow and power and traffic was O U T for almost 7 days. It was so cold that year that on certain days, we had to build a fire in front of the house we were wiring, pile the rolls of romex around it, wait a bit for the wire to warm up so we could pull the wire in the houses. I sure do NOT miss those days.

Snow instead of ICE any ol' day.

Chris Padilla
02-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Yep, pouring up here in the Bay Area, too! sheesh...two days in a row with long sleeves! :D