PDA

View Full Version : Newest Job Finished

James & Zelma Litzmann
09-28-2007, 6:20 PM
Hey guys, we are really stepping out and trying our hand at different things. Here is a sample of our 1st door. We used the engraver for the cutting out of the clipart and the sandcarver for the rest. My picture taking still hasn't improved very much so please forgive me, we're still learning. "Constructive" criticism is much appreciated.

Start 72685

Finish 72686

rick woodward
09-28-2007, 7:45 PM
Looks fanTabulous ! You two are really cookin now ! I can see that as a glass storm door with A tree up one side and a boy fishing from the bank... Maybe some of those old silohuettes images blasted ...western scene's... I know your religious. A set of glass doors with jesus silohuette and praying hands below... Maybe the church name arced above Him.... I think you have really hit on something.. I Like it, can you tell ? :D

Mike Null
09-28-2007, 8:18 PM
Zelma

All of a sudden you're showing us all up.

That's fabulous (and belongs on your new web site)!

Scott Perry
09-28-2007, 9:21 PM
Nice job. I do a lot of things like that...the laser and sandblaster go together great.

James & Zelma Litzmann
09-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Thank you all for your kind words, we truly appreciate them! The customer picked up the door today and loved it. However, by the time they picked it up, we saw lots we could and will do different next time. We've got a awful lot of learning to do before we can compare to those of you who have been doing this for awhile, it's just not as easy as it looks. That was our 1st and a beginning.

Thank you all again.
Zelma (Psalms 18:2)