PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SMC and Amazon

Dave Sinkus
09-27-2007, 8:16 AM
I puchased the JDS Air Filtration with the free bag filter August 20. Received it and installed, then Amazon posts they are selling for $175.

Even though I sent this in yesterday, here is the response from Amazon Customer Service:

Thank you for writing to Amazon.com.
The discounts we offer for items on our web site do vary from time to time. I've checked your order, and found that we now offer a greater discount on "JDS 14022 750-ER Variable Speed Air Filtration System with Remote and Electrostatic Pre-Filter" than at the time you placed your order.
Since your purchase was so recent, I have requested a refund of
$62.49 to your credit card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the discounted price. The refund should be processed in the next few days and will appear as a credit on your next billing statement.

Woo hoo:D

Thanks to Creekers posting the different pricing info.......Thanks to Amazon for great customer service!

Jim Kountz
09-27-2007, 9:11 AM
Hey you cant beat that huh!

Ron Jones near Indy
09-27-2007, 6:45 PM
How could you ask for better treatment?

Bruce Page
09-27-2007, 7:16 PM
Can't beat that with a stick!

I have always had very good service with Amazon.

Don Bullock
09-27-2007, 9:14 PM
I got the same email when the Bosch jig saw I bought from Amazon went down in price. It was even past their 30 day limit. While Amazon may have strange ways, especially the way they ship some things, they do come through with good customer service.

Dave Sinkus
09-28-2007, 2:40 PM
...I was past the 30 days time period, also.
It shows they want you to look often at their site and to make them your preference.

It is refreshing. Got the follow up email that the credit was applied to the CC. Sweet

Don Bullock
09-28-2007, 9:16 PM
...It is refreshing. Got the follow up email that the credit was applied to the CC. Sweet

It will be even more refreshing when you see the credit on your CC statement.;) :D