PDA

View Full Version : Member's picture

Ray Carpenter
03-03-2003, 3:50 PM
Howdy all,

I am having trouble trying to understand how to put my picture next to my name as some have done. I have looked at the FAC-avatar's but still don't know what to do...

Ray in Nebraska

Jerry Krakauer
03-03-2003, 4:20 PM
If your not one of the beautiful people likeKen or Jen it won't take the picture as your can see it didn't take mine.. :D -Jerry

Ken Salisbury
03-03-2003, 4:35 PM
First of all the pic size is limited to a maximum of 50 pixels x 50 pixels. You put the pic info in the options on your user cp. if you can't make a pic of that size e-mail me a pic and I will size it up for you - stick it out on the web where you can access it and use it.

Mike St.Amand
03-03-2003, 4:40 PM
Or you can just upload the photo. That's all that I did. I don't actually have it out in cyber space but I did give the directory to the photo in the user CP. I don't know if it actually uploads it everytime or if it is uploaded once and then stored with my personal data.

Regards,
Mike in Vt.

Ken Salisbury
03-03-2003, 6:45 PM
Originally posted by Mike St.Amand
Or you can just upload the photo. That's all that I did. I don't actually have it out in cyber space but I did give the directory to the photo in the user CP. I don't know if it actually uploads it everytime or if it is uploaded once and then stored with my personal data.

Regards,
Mike in Vt.

Mike --- it is uploaded one time and stored here. Until you change the pic. When you do that it changes the pic on all previous posts you have made.

Dr. Zack Jennings
03-03-2003, 7:01 PM
The location of the upload utility for Avatars is at the bottom of the "edit options" page. The "edit options" link is on the user cp (user control panel) page.

Finding this page is not clear on FAQ page. Of course, you need the image ready to upload on your hardrive.

Do you have an image?
Do you need someone to edit it?

I can edit your photo. You can email your photo to me from my website or from this site. Youb can click on my name at the bottom of this message to get to my homepage. It is not a commercial site.