PDA

View Full Version : Biese parts from TN?

Jim O'Dell
09-26-2007, 8:23 PM
Has anyone had to order replacement/missing parts for their Biese fences from TN? If so, how long did it take? I got one part from AZ before they shut down, and it came quickly. The other 2 parts are coming from TN, but were ordered around the first week of the month, and still haven't gotten here. I should have let Nita (Tina?) from AZ order them for me when she offered. I figured why put her to the extra trouble, it's just a phone call. Anyway, I'd appreciate any info you might have. Jim.

Steve Mellott
09-27-2007, 4:54 PM
I ordered 2 missing bags of hardware after the Arizona plant closed. I was told one of the parts is on back order until October 18 (nuts and bolts) and the other is on back order until November 18 (knob and cursors).

Maurice Ungaro
09-27-2007, 5:15 PM
Jim,
I had to get a replacement tableboard, as mine was warped when I got it. They were real nice and I got the board within 5 days.

Jim O'Dell
09-27-2007, 8:33 PM
Thanks for the replies. I remembered to call...4:30 Central time.:( He tried to pull it up, but couldn't find anything. I was surprised I got a hold of anyone to begin with. The original guy didn't give me an order number, nor did he take my phone number, which I understand is how they track the orders. So I'll try to remember to call tomorrow during lunch. Probably need to put a note in my lunch cooler! :eek::D
I need the knob and cursor bag, and 4 washers. It might be easier to buy the washers. I'm sure it's all of about 35 cents worth, if that much.
Thanks for the notes. And I won't worry if they are still backordered, Steve. I just want to make sure they got ordered. Someone else suggested that they haven't gotten the semi truck(s) from AZ unloaded yet, which could be very true. Jim.

Steve Mellott
09-28-2007, 9:58 AM
Jim:

I was also told that my request would be coordinated via my phone number. After you talk to Delta, please let me know if I need to call back to get a request number. Thanks.

Steve

Jim O'Dell
09-28-2007, 8:39 PM
I talked to them at lunch. Didn't need a phone number or an order number. Used my name and zip code. My parts are on back order until the first week in November. No big deal for me as it will be at least then before I'm ready to think about mounting it. Jim.