PDA

View Full Version : Its Nice to see the outcome of "TURNERS AND THEIR LATHES" thread growing!

Brian Weick
09-24-2007, 9:05 PM
As a member - I am so glad to see others join in on the "Turners and their lathes" thread ,with a picture of themselves and their lathe/s. You really get to know a little bit more about each other and who your corresponding with this way. I hope more turners will consider joining in and participating- "Chris" my hat goes off to you- great idea-! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, since it was mine and you stoled it ~ you scoundrel!
- Just kidding CH-lol :D
Happy turning:)
Brian

Christopher K. Hartley
09-25-2007, 9:22 AM
As a member - I am so glad to see others join in on the "Turners and their lathes" thread ,with a picture of themselves and their lathe/s. You really get to know a little bit more about each other and who your corresponding with this way. I hope more turners will consider joining in and participating- "Chris" my hat goes off to you- great idea-! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, since it was mine and you stoled it ~ you scoundrel!
- Just kidding CH-lol :D
Happy turning:)
BrianWhat can I say?:D :o

Brian Weick
09-25-2007, 7:51 PM
25 and counting Chris - marvelous. :eek:
So Chris ~ is there a problem at UPS ~ Still waiting for that vase??????:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Brian

Christopher K. Hartley
09-26-2007, 9:14 AM
Wise guy, you didn't tell me where to send the blank. I just can't part with the vase...sorry.:o
25 and counting Chris - marvelous. :eek:
So Chris ~ is there a problem at UPS ~ Still waiting for that vase??????:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Brian

Christopher K. Hartley
09-29-2007, 10:03 PM
I haven't had the time to keep up with comments to each of you that have posted yourself and your lathe but I have read all your posts. Thank you all for being a part of this post as it is good to be able to picture each of you at your machines. If you haven't posted as yet, please feel free to do so and let's make this a place where all our new members can come in the future and get to better know each of us better.:) Moderators, any chance this could become a sticky?:confused:

Jim Becker
09-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Stuck for now, Christopher...we just have to be careful we don't get too many as they start to make using a forum more tedious. The official moderators of the turning forum may, of course, reverse this stickiness at any time. ;)

Jim
SMC Moderator

Brian Weick
09-29-2007, 10:48 PM
Chris,
Apparently your little idea has blossomed- it is now officially a sticky- how cool is that! :) Nice Job Chris! Did Mr. Becker have anything to do with that,,,,,hmmmmmmmm- I wonder?????????
Brian

Christopher K. Hartley
09-30-2007, 7:25 AM
Stuck for now, Christopher...we just have to be careful we don't get too many as they start to make using a forum more tedious. The official moderators of the turning forum may, of course, reverse this stickiness at any time. ;)

Jim
SMC ModeratorThanks for your help Jim.;)

Chris,
Apparently your little idea has blossomed- it is now officially a sticky- how cool is that! :) Nice Job Chris! Did Mr. Becker have anything to do with that,,,,,hmmmmmmmm- I wonder?????????
BrianHe sure did! :)