PDA

View Full Version : Master Chief EPS Anchor

Tom Cullen
09-23-2007, 6:04 PM
In a bit of a bind here, I have a job to get out by Tuesday and need a Master Chief Anchor preferably in EPS format. I have a lot of military CD's but wouldn't you just know it , that one is one of the few not on the disc's.

Tom Cullen
09-23-2007, 6:36 PM
This is what it looks like but this image is Jpeg and I need EPS

Tom Cullen
09-23-2007, 6:44 PM
Forgot to attach DUH!

mike klein
09-23-2007, 9:11 PM
If you need it in a rush, I'd send it off to the vector doctor.

Mike

Craig Hogarth
09-23-2007, 9:29 PM
If no one has it, you can find it at onemileup.com for $10

Bill Cunningham
09-23-2007, 10:23 PM
The Corel clipart book has a ton of military crests, logos..etc.. I've found just about anything I've needed so far in there.. You might even be able to build it from other components from Mil. logos you find there..

Bruce Volden
09-24-2007, 1:57 PM
Tom

Try these cdr V 11

Bruce

Tom Cullen
09-25-2007, 6:47 PM
Thank you Bruce,
thats exactly what I was looking for , but unfortunately I was pushed for time and had to buy one online @ $20, couldn't for the life of me find a Master Chief ( two star ) anchor so bought a one star EPS and ungrouped it, pulled it apart until I was left with a star only , saved that and added it to the original EPS to make it a two star. I'm sure I could have found one cheaper but time was hard pressing and the customer was on edge wondering if I was going to make it for the guys retirement that Tuesday morning ( made the post Sunday evening when he called me to do it) I have a bunch of military stuff , but wouldn't you know, not that one.

Thank you Bruce, thanks to all
Tom

drew winners
10-18-2007, 4:25 PM
Could someone downgrade that Anchor to a version 10. A masterchief anchor would be nice to have in my arsonel for the Navy.

Thanks.

Ed Maloney
10-18-2007, 5:18 PM
Here 'ya go new guy!

Craig Hogarth
10-18-2007, 6:07 PM
Could someone downgrade that Anchor to a version 10. A masterchief anchor would be nice to have in my arsonel for the Navy.

Thanks.

Here's a site you may find useful. Not the best stuff available, but it's free!

http://www.aboyandhiscomputer.com/navyclipart.php