PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go to the Griz tent sale?

Steve Milito
09-23-2007, 11:16 AM
Anyone have a good gloat on a bargain at the Muncy tent sale. Almost everything sold in the first hour. I came home with a 24" VS Drum sander. There was a 37" one that went within the 1st five minutes!

Steve Rybicki
09-23-2007, 11:48 AM
I was going to go, hoping to score on a bandsaw, but I called to ask some questions about transporting one and they said that any warranty would be voided if it was laid on it's side. I didn't really feel like removing the cap on my truck, so I decided to order the 17" they had on sale. I was kind of looking forward to hunting for a bargin, but thought it would be best to keep the warranty intact.

Christopher Stahl
09-23-2007, 7:06 PM
This is the first time in a couple years I didn't bring something home, not even something small. Everything did sell in the first hour which quite different than in the past. Usually, people will grab all the tickets and then they'll get new tickets because people didn't take them. Not this year, most of the equipment went.

I didn't have anything in particular I wanted to buy, but I usually come home with something. :)

Tim Quigley
09-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Wanted to go but got stuck working all weekend. To add insult to injury, I headed out to the store for a snack just around lunch time and I pass a pickup truck on the side of the highway stopped to adjust their load. And what was the load they were carying? A big green table saw! As I live just an hour from Muncy, I'll just assume it was from the tent sale and lament that I let another year go by without getting to one!

Tim