PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service at Rockler

Greg Crawford
09-20-2007, 5:39 PM
Yesterday I purchased some Accuride 26" drawer slides that, to my delight, were priced 50% off on closeout at the local Rockler store. Today, as I went about installing them, I found that they are actually 25 1/2", and that 1/2" made them just a little too short. I called and they told me there were 28" slides in stock, and that they normally don't return closeout items, but that he would go ahead. I went down and found that the 28" slides didn't have the 50% off sticker, but they gave me the closeout price on those as well.

So, not only did they let me exchange a closeout item, but they made sure I got a great deal on the new slides as well. Customer service can't get much better.

Mark Engel
09-20-2007, 6:58 PM
I absolutely agree with your assessment. Rockler has, in my experience, always had top notch customer service.

I recently ordered 3 pints of butcher block oil to give with 3 cutting boards that I made for family members as gifts. One of the bottles cracked during shipment and leaked all over the box. This was brought to my attention by the UPS delivery man, but I chose not to note it on the shipping manifest.

I called Rockler and they sent out a replacement bottle with no questions asked.

Sometimes their prices are a little higher than what you can find elsewhere, but, to me, the customer service is worth the extra dollar or two.

Stephen Pereira
09-23-2007, 6:05 AM
What I like about Rockler is their super fast shipping. I'll order on, let's say, Tuesday and the items will be in my hands by Thursday.

Grizzly shipping is pretty good too. I ordered their table saw earlier this summer and it was delivered in less than a week.