PDA

View Full Version : Heat Wave !

Tyler Howell
02-01-2004, 10:55 AM
It's a balmy 10 deg. out side with some fresh fallen snow. Out this morning in shirt sleeves getting some sticked lumber out of cold storage for a project. ;)
Time to scrape off the cars and get back outside where the action is.
:cool:

Mike Cutler
02-01-2004, 11:37 AM
There is something seriously wrong with you Tyler!! I have an old Navy buddy from Minnesota who used to tell me about shoving a lit Hibachi under the car to warm up the engine and the oil. It looks like you might have to do the same to get one of those cars out. Take care dude, you make me feel real good about the balmy condition were having here. It's about 30deg.F here with clear skies and NO WIND!!!!. Maybe I can wash the car today.Stay warm.

John Miliunas
02-01-2004, 12:18 PM
There is something seriously wrong with you Tyler!! I have an old Navy buddy from Minnesota who used to tell me about shoving a lit Hibachi under the car to warm up the engine and the oil. It looks like you might have to do the same to get one of those cars out. Take care dude, you make me feel real good about the balmy condition were having here. It's about 30deg.F here with clear skies and NO WIND!!!!. Maybe I can wash the car today.Stay warm.

Yup, he's a sick, sick individual! Heck, we won't even LET him into Wisconsin! :D Well, unless of course, he's got some valid WW excuse... Oh, and Tyler, the next time you leave for vacation, turn off the water! :rolleyes: :cool:

Tyler Howell
02-01-2004, 12:28 PM
Guys, Guys, :rolleyes:
It’s not serious…… just that hearty Nordic/Scandinavian upbringing.:cool:
When your given lemons....... You make Margaritas with a twist.:cool:

Have a good one.:D

PS Part of my district is in Cheeseville! I slip in and out all the time undetected.

John Miliunas
02-01-2004, 2:03 PM
PS Part of my district is in Cheeseville! I slip in and out all the time undetected.

Ahhhh...Thanks for the warning! :D Hey, you ever make it down toward the Spring Green area? If so, give me a shout...Maybe we could arrange for a Margarita or somethin'! :cool:

Tyler Howell
02-01-2004, 2:17 PM
[QUOTE=John Miliunas]Ahhhh...Thanks for the warning! :D Hey, you ever make it down toward the Spring Green area? If so, give me a shout...Maybe we could arrange for a Margarita or somethin'! :cool:
John,

It would be a delight.:D...... Where is Spring Green?:confused:

John Miliunas
02-01-2004, 2:46 PM
It would be a delight.:D...... Where is Spring Green?:confused:

SG is about 35 miles due West of Madison. We're actually even West of SG. 3 miles North of Hwy 14, to be exact. Out in the sticks, 'ya know. Have to leave a trail of cheese curds behind me every day, so's I can find my way back! :D :cool:

Mark Singer
02-01-2004, 7:11 PM
I'm stayin a right where I is!!!

John Miliunas
02-01-2004, 8:17 PM
I'm stayin a right where I is!!!

Hey now...No need to rub it in! Then again, WE don't have to worry about falling into the ocean! So there. :cool: