PDA

View Full Version : Corian with bulk buy kits

Ken Salisbury
01-31-2004, 1:12 PM
I have plenty of corian on hand now and can supply some when I fill the bulk buy kit orders (when the parts get here). If you want some included with your shipment let me know in advance and I will throw some in your package. I have a comittment from a local source to let me have all I want for use on the project.

The added shipping costs (if any) will be covered with the kit donation fund I presently have.

Paul Lajoie
02-01-2004, 6:48 PM
I have plenty of corian on hand now and can supply some when I fill the bulk buy kit orders (when the parts get here). If you want some included with your shipment let me know in advance and I will throw some in your package. I have a comittment from a local source to let me have all I want for use on the project.

The added shipping costs (if any) will be covered with the kit donation fund I presently have.

Ken I'd like some of the corian with my kits. Red white and blue if possible.

Chris Johnson
02-01-2004, 7:53 PM
If you have red, white, and blue, throw some in with my kit order if possible. Thanks

Dennis Peacock
02-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Ken,

I would like some of the red, white and blue corian when you ship mine. I would really like to try my hand at the multi-color corian pens. ;)

Ken Salisbury
02-02-2004, 8:48 AM
Sorry, finding Red Corian is kinda like locating that needle in a hay stack. I have very little Blue speckled, no white and no red at the present time. I do have just about every other color they produce. That is not to say I wont find some before I am ready to ship kit orders.