PDA

View Full Version : Bibb Tool

Ron Hedrick
09-12-2007, 6:44 PM
Has anyone ever ordered from "Bibb Tool and Cutter". I placed an order Thursday 06Sep07. When I go to their website to check the order it is still indicating that the order "is currently being filled and processed". I may be wrong but I think the order should have shipped by now. I have emailed them and I have not received a reply.

Any input would be helpful.

Jerry White
09-12-2007, 8:18 PM
I purchased a jointer from Bibb Tool and Cutter a couple of years ago. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

Benjamin Dahl
09-12-2007, 9:02 PM
Ron, give them a call. I bought a jointer from them and they were great. I placed my order over the web but then had a question so I called and they were very responsive. Hope it works out.
Ben

Brian Gumpper
09-13-2007, 4:56 PM
Purchased a PM jointer, planer and BS from them. Great folks to work with and not issues.

tom chapman
09-13-2007, 6:30 PM
i bought a pm planer from them , great people - stayed late on saturday for me to pick up . he also had a cool dog -- but what dog isnt cool . anyways no problem here and plan to use in the future

Pat Germain
09-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Ditto for Bibb Tool. I ordered a jointer from them a few months ago and it all went flawlessly. They are a kind of mom & pop operation. I'll bet they just aren't updating the web site as often as they should.

I would also suggest calling them. They are very nice, down to earth folks. Dollars to doughnuts you'll talk to the same woman I talked to who will help you any way she can.

John Thompson
09-13-2007, 11:42 PM
Bibb Tool is down in Macon, Georgia about 100 miles south of Atlanta. Been around a while and as someone mentioned, kind of a "mom and pop" operation with the webie thing not being their forte. Get them on the phone and you will find them to be good folks that like me... just haven't quite mastered cyber-world! :)

Regards...

Sarge..

Allen Koriakin
09-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Purchased a PM2000 cabinet saw from them about 6 months ago. Gave me a great deal that was 150 below the nearest competitor. I picked the saw up and they loaded everything into my truck. They will work a better price with you over the phone if you give them a call, even better than the ebay prices they list.

Ron Hedrick
09-14-2007, 7:48 AM
Called them yesterday. They were out of stock on the item. Really bent over backwards to take care of me and went the extra mile to get my order complete and to me in a timely fashion. Wes and Neil were both very nice.