PDA

View Full Version : The Woodwright's Shop on the Net!!!

Dave Williams
09-11-2007, 6:25 PM
I have recently started college as a Forensic Science major, but i miss my shop and tools something fierce. So a few minuets ago i was looking around the Woodwright's web page and discovred that they now have full episodes up to view for free!!! now i have to get back to watching (and math homework) but here's the link http://www.pbs.org/wws/schedule/26season_video.html

enjoy!

-Dave

Wes Harper
09-11-2007, 7:05 PM
Oh happy day!

Phil Thien
09-11-2007, 8:00 PM
I have recently started college as a Forensic Science major

This is something that appeals to my 16-year old daughter. May I ask where you're going to school and do they have a degree in FS?

Martin Shupe
09-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the link, I'll have to check it out. I don't think the Woodwright's Shop is on TV in my local area.

Dave Williams
09-12-2007, 8:30 AM
I'm going to the University of New Haven, in West Haven, CT. They have an accredited forensic science program offering a bachelors and master degrees. It is one of the best and oldest schools for criminal justice majors, the other being John Jay in NYC but they don't have housing.

James Davis
09-12-2007, 10:13 AM
It is interesting to hear that you are studying Forensics, my daughter is a senior at Guilford College in Greensboro, NC. She started out in Forensic Biology but has since dropped the forensics and is now a biology major with a minor in Chemistry. Keep up the good work.

Ryan Hovis
09-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Roy is the man.