PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Player - Kevin Everett spine injury :(terrible news

Brian Weick
09-10-2007, 10:45 PM
this can explain a lot better than I can- http://news.google.com/news?q=buffalo+bills+player-+neck+injury&hl=en&rlz=1T4GZHZ_enUS230US230&um=1&sa=X&oi=news_result&resnum=1&ct=title I feel so bad for this young athlete- what a tragedy! it's really bad:( and I hope everything is alright. I am a BBF all the way and this is just a really sad incident on a young football players carrier. My hopes and prayers go out to Kevin Everett and his family- For some reason- this really has hit home with me- literally! I can't imagine the feelings everyone is having about his condition here in NY- forget my home team- just to have to accept the fact that your carrier may be over is - well- I don't know-I am not in that position, I just feel the devastation and sadness just from thinking about that scenario. I can just sense the devastation in NY were I live! This has never happened to our organization; to the best of my knowledge, and I hope this never happens to any football player- no matter what team ? I just can not get over this tragedy- unfortunately- he is the one person that is going to have to have to accept whatever the consequences are of this horrible tragedy, and I admire him in that way,I know that sounds strange but ~that's the truth. Put yourself in realities shoes for a moment~ I don't know how i would handle that- How would you? I really don't??????? It takes a lot of courage and strength and Time to heal all wounds that result from this- I just hope and pray that he will will make the ultimate comeback- Not for Buffalo, not for the team, but for himself! I HOPE MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED FOR Kevin Everett, may god bless you and redeem your tragedy!
sincerely,
Brian E. Weick

jeremy levine
09-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Let all hope for the best and lets hope the NFL does right by him.

Mark Rios
09-12-2007, 1:02 AM
Late this afternooon it was reported that he has voluntarily moved his arms and legs. The doctors are now projecting that he WILL walk agian.

Here's one story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-everetthurt&prov=ap&type=lgns

WAY TO GO MR. FOOTBALL PLAYER AND HIS DOCTORS!!!

Brian Weick
09-14-2007, 12:12 AM
that's is a good sign- i really hope he recovers - sad accident.
Brian