PDA

View Full Version : Greetings !

Paul Anthony
09-09-2007, 1:50 PM
My name is Paul. I've recently purchased an Epilog 60 and find myself in the thick of things as you all know them.
This site was recommended by one of my customers and we're grateful to have found it. I know we have a million and one questions now and will certainly find many new ones in the comming months.
In turn, I hope I can offer some of my expertise as a cabinetmaker and having sold hardwoods for the last 35 years.
Looking forward to exchanging information and ideas with many of you .
Thanks for having me, Paul

Stephen Beckham
09-09-2007, 2:08 PM
Welcome aboard Paul...

Let us know what we can do to help!!!

Gary Shoemake
09-09-2007, 3:01 PM
Glad you finally made it. You will find a great group of knowledgable folks here. I get my wood from Paul and have found it to be a very quality product.:)

Keith Outten
09-09-2007, 3:05 PM
Welcome Paul

Phyllis Meyer
09-10-2007, 8:29 AM
Good Monday Morning Paul,

Welcome to the forum! You have found the best place to be with your wood and laser!

I had a photoshop/photograv situation on Saturday that Mark from Virginia helped me with. (On weekends you can get help)! The wealth of knowledge and great folks here will truly be an asset to your venture! Good Luck!

Phyllis (From Wisconsin...How About Those Packers:D :))

Belinda Barfield
09-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Welcome Paul, it's nice to have you here! I know I will be calling on you for your knowledge of wood. I know absolutely nothing about hardwoods! I do know countertops, however - just in case you ever need to know anything about granite or marble.:) Don't know much about lasers either, but I'm learning here every day. Can't wait to see photos of your work.

Mike Null
09-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Welcome Paul.

George M. Perzel
09-11-2007, 7:16 AM
Hi Paul;
Welcome to the Creek- great info and great people reside here who are more than willing to help with anything. I'm just down the road from you in Victor, NY- south oif Rochester. Call if I can help.
Best regards;
George
LaserArts
585-924-4519
gperzel@rochester.rr.com

Michael Kowalczyk
09-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Welcome Paul,
Look forward to seeing what you can do with that laser. Happy posting.

Allan Wright
09-11-2007, 3:28 PM
The Creek - it delivers.

Paul Anthony
09-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Glad to be here and . My wife just attended Mike Clarke's seminar yesterday in Syracuse . Now we have to sort out what we can remember at our ages .

Joni Campbell
09-13-2007, 7:03 AM
Welcome Paul :) I am fairly new here to and I love it...Everyone is just wonderful .