PDA

View Full Version : grid paper

paul wiser
09-08-2007, 11:24 PM
i have some i got from lee valley. however it is too small. i am looking for some that is either 11 x 14 or 11x 17. anyone have a source for this. need it because i make kitchen utensils and most of them are at least 12". thanks

David G Baker
09-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Paul,
There is a site on the Internet that you can make your own grid paper if you have a printer that is big enough to print the size you need. Let me know if you are interested and I will look it up for you.

Jim Becker
09-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Try an art supply or drafting supply company. Also the online stores of places like Staples, Office Depot, etc.

Nancy Laird
09-09-2007, 3:06 PM
Paul, Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot all carry 11x17 desk pads and they have a type that the sheets are of 1/4" grid paper. The pads usually have about 50 sheets on them, and are pretty inexpensive, under $10-12 IIRC.

Nancy (103 days)

Jim O'Dell
09-09-2007, 8:21 PM
Paul,
There is a site on the Internet that you can make your own grid paper if you have a printer that is big enough to print the size you need. Let me know if you are interested and I will look it up for you.

Like this one. http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/lite/ Works pretty good. You can tone down the lines to workable status. I wasn't real happy with the grid size. What I printed didn't come out a true size. YMMV. Jim.

David G Baker
09-09-2007, 9:37 PM
Jim,
Yes, that is the same site that I go to when I need graph paper. It has worked well for anything that I have needed. Staples is where I go for graph paper if the site doesn't give me what I need.

paul wiser
09-09-2007, 9:56 PM
thanks to everyone for there assistance. it is greatly appreciated.;););)