PDA

View Full Version : Anybody on right now that I can call...photograve/picture meltdown!

Phyllis Meyer
09-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Help...if anyone has a moment for a frantic phone call, please pm me.

Thanks so much!
Phyllis

Mark Fitzmorris
09-08-2007, 1:20 PM
Phyllis,

PM sent.

Mark

Leigh Costello
09-09-2007, 1:40 AM
Phyllis,
Did you get help? What happened? Did your problem get solved?
Hope you had a good outcome.
Leigh

Phyllis Meyer
09-09-2007, 11:14 AM
A huge THANK YOU to Mark Fitzmorris from Virginia! He patiently walked me through some areas on photoshop/photograve that were making me crazy! He took the time on the phone, and his patience was greatly appreciated!!!!! Look him up on his website (can I mention it here)...or look up his profile and you will get his site:)! He does AMAZING work! Pens, Inlay Work, Eggs...yes I said Eggs! Check it out!

Thanks to the other Mark-Pete-and Leigh for offering their help! I truly appreciate all of you for taking the time to respond! The Creek is a great place to seek help from some wonderful folks!

Have a great Sunday!

Sincerely,
Phyllis (Go Packers:D :) )

Mark Fitzmorris
09-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Phyllis,

Thank you for those kind words! It was my pleasure to talk with you yesterday and I hope that the engraving came out well for you! I have recieved alot of help from posters on this forum and am happy to have been able to repay some some of that help! If there is ever anthing that I can can help you with please do not hesitate to ask!

Mark