PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Mike Wenzloff! Lee Valley Distribution!

Jim Becker
09-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Congrats to Mike...I just received my new Lee Valley catalog and his beautiful saws are on page three. :D

Raymond Stanley
09-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Wow! That is fantistic. I'm verry happy to see that distribution for Mike and the increased availability for many selfish reasons :). Congratulations Mike.

Dan Racette
09-05-2007, 2:28 PM
Does that mean Mike will be posting for some temporary saw filing positions to catch up on a surge in demand!

;)

Brian Hale
09-05-2007, 4:29 PM
Congrats Mike, you're in the big time now! :cool:

I heard a rumor that SMC members get an additional discount....... :rolleyes:

(OK, i made that up ;) )

Brian :)

Maurice Ungaro
09-05-2007, 6:00 PM
......I want MY new Lee Valley catalog :( !!!!

Ken Werner
09-05-2007, 7:54 PM
Ditto on the good wishes to Mike.

Ken

Don Bullock
09-05-2007, 8:57 PM
Congratulations Mike. I'll have to check them out when my LV catalog comes.

Dan Racette
09-06-2007, 10:04 AM
I bet Mike is so busy with a write up and Lee Valley distribution.

I am super happy to hear of a Home-grown family success for him! A fellow creeker making it big! I hope he can keep it up! I am sure he is working his ever loving tail off! I hope he has the support of nearby creekers to help him out with his business success, if he needs a hand!

I'm hoping the Mike is able to do what he loves, spend time with his family, despite it being hard work. I think that's what most of us are looking for.

I wish him the best, and hope he can endure this peak, and this is the hard part of business! I really wish I could help him out!
Dan

Zahid Naqvi
09-06-2007, 10:33 AM
congrats Mike, one of these days an Arkie will buy your saw and I will get to try it.

Joe Meazle
09-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Z,
I have a pry bar you can "try" to get into that wallet of yours and order one for yourself. I am pretty sure that Mike W. saw is $$$ well spent. Then I can take a Mike W saw for a free test dirve. Come on Z, take one for the team.

Mike,
Congrats. I think this speaks well of you and LV.

Joe

Larry Fox
09-06-2007, 2:20 PM
Ordered mine today. LV cs rep said that the expected that stock (at least for the dt saw) should be arriving at their place around 9/24.

Wife heard me order it and said "now what am I going to buy you for XMAS". My reply - "..I just bought the very first item on the very first page. Pick something on any of the other 246 pages and it is a safe bet that it will be just what I needed." :)

Dan Forman
09-09-2007, 4:24 AM
I was surprised and pleased to see that when my catalog came today. Congrat's Mike!

Dan

Nick Clayton
09-10-2007, 6:58 AM
I was just going to post this thjought also. I was so happy to see Mike's saws when I turned the cover over this weekend. Congrats:D