PDA

View Full Version : Peoples names with the pens

Dennis Peacock
01-29-2004, 5:34 PM
I have a few people that have close friends or relatives that are actively serving in Iraq and they want to buy one pen kit from me and have me make the pen and include a "donated by" on the paper that ships with the pen. Is this cool to do? Just wondering.

Noah Alkinburgh
01-29-2004, 6:50 PM
Dennis,

I don't see why it wouldn't be. Either that or let them write a note, and just include it with the pen.

Noah

Dennis Peacock
01-29-2004, 7:23 PM
Noah,

I didn't think it would hurt......some or most of them want to send "something" to show their support for the troops and their efforts.

I'll wait and see what Ken and Keith have to say and add your comment to it before I will give the OK. Thank you for your prompt reply.

Keith Outten
01-29-2004, 8:03 PM
Sounds good to me Dennis, our goal is to get pens in the hands of our sons and daughters in the military anyway we can. We also want to be as flexible as possible so that everyone can get involved in the program with us in any way they can.

Every member of SawMill Creek is an authorized ambassador of the Freedom Pen Program, use your best judgment when a situation requires you to make a decision.