PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Green Plastic (maybe)

Craig Hogarth
09-05-2007, 12:05 AM
I'm only familiar with Rowmark and I don't think they make this color in laserable plastic. It's so hard to tell by the color swatches on the internet.

I found one similar from IPI, but the color says Teal, which I don't think this is.

Has anyone worked with this color? Thanks

Mike Null
09-05-2007, 7:41 AM
I believe you will find LZ914 from Johnson Plastics will match. I just used some teal yesterday and it has a blue cast to it.

This is IPI material.

Joe Pelonio
09-05-2007, 8:08 AM
It's worth the $40 or so to have the actual samples book from Rowmark. I have used lasermark 9-912 Pine Green, and Lasermax LM922-912 Evergreen
which are both close to the color you want.

Scott Shepherd
09-05-2007, 9:36 AM
I agree with Joe, order the Rowmark book. I just got one about a month ago and it cost me something like $60 or so. More than half of the book is material that's not laserable. You can order it by the page so you only get the laserable material, but you'd have to know the products to order the individual sheets.

You should be able to order just the LaserMax and LaserMark pages for a couple of bucks. I ordered mine from JDS and the sales person told me I could order it by the page.

I also see very little (if any noticable) difference in IPI's LZ-914 (Pine Green/White)vs. Rowmark's LM922-912 (Evergreen/White).

Craig Hogarth
09-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the input. I'll try the evergreen and order the book as well.