PDA

View Full Version : PM2000 Woodcraft Error Drawing!

Deck Reagan
09-04-2007, 10:00 PM
I have an idea. To bad all 44 of us that will get the woodcraft $50 gift card can't just all throw them into one hat and have a drawing. We could either have winner take all and essentially get a FREE PM200 or we could pick two winners and they could both the the saw close to the error price.

It would be great to see one Creeker or Woodnetter get a FREE saw!

deck

Gary Muto
09-05-2007, 6:11 AM
Good Idea , even though I can't participate.:o
I ddin't realize that Woodcraft coincidentally gave away the equivalent of one table saw in gift certificates.

Chris Rosenberger
09-05-2007, 7:48 AM
You may want to hold up on the drawing until the class action lawsuit is over.:rolleyes:

James Phillips
09-05-2007, 8:27 AM
You may want to hold up on the drawing until the class action lawsuit is over.:rolleyes:

I know you are joking, but just in case anyone was actually thinking this. A lawsuit would never go through. There is plenty of precedence on mistaken prices and places are not made to honot obviously mistaken prices. Plus anyone who takes the $50 gift card has "legally settled" the matter with woodcraft. So if you really want to pursue legal action you better not take the card.

Chris Rosenberger
09-05-2007, 9:29 AM
I know you are joking, but just in case anyone was actually thinking this. A lawsuit would never go through. There is plenty of precedence on mistaken prices and places are not made to honot obviously mistaken prices. Plus anyone who takes the $50 gift card has "legally settled" the matter with woodcraft. So if you really want to pursue legal action you better not take the card.

I was kidding. But the way the posts were going on another site, It would not surprise me if someone did file a lawsuit. There feelings really got hurt.