PDA

View Full Version : what did I see?

Michael Weber
09-04-2007, 4:47 PM
I was in a big rush Monday to get back on a job so I didn't have time to stop more than a second while at a Lowes in central Arkansas. What caught my eye were two fences on the floor near the clearance table. The boxes were marked "Delta". I believe at least a portion of the model number had both a 30 and a 36 in it. Were these the Biesemeyer fences currently being cleared by Lowes. Does that fence come in a Delta box? The boxes were not big enough to have been the Unifence with the table and legs. I have one of those in the garage and the box is much wider and heavier but about the same length and height. The boxes had large price tags on them for $150.00. I'm no longer in the area but was just curious about what I saw. Thanks

Tim Lynch
09-04-2007, 4:48 PM
The normal Lowe's price for the Delta T-2 fence is $150...

Matt Benton
09-04-2007, 6:23 PM
You saw the T-2. The Biesemeyer boxes don't say Delta anywhere...

Nelson Bradley
09-04-2007, 8:34 PM
I have heard, although I haven't looked myself, that they had the Unifence on clearance also. Maybe that was what you saw? I was in a couple of diffent lowes this week and only saw the T2 for the normal price.

Michael Weber
09-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Thanks. I have the unifence and the box is not the same so must have been the T-2

John Thompson
09-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Thanks. I have the unifence and the box is not the same so must have been the T-2

Morning Mike...

Matt is correct.. even though Biesemeyer is now owned by Delta, the Biese comes in a box strickly marked Biesemeyer. They were clearing the Unifence also as the store on Pleasant Hill in Atlanta still has one Uni-fence. But.. I saw a T-2 being purchased in front of me at check-out last Friday, so they must have cleared all the Delta and Biese stock period!

Regards...

Sarge..