PDA

View Full Version : $33.80 Delta SS350LS Shopmaster Deluxe 2 Amp 16-inch Benchtop Scroll Saw with Stand

Grant Vanbokklen
09-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Delta SS350LS Shopmaster Deluxe 2 Amp 16-inch Benchtop Scroll Saw with Stand

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-SS350LS-Shopmaster-16-inch-Benchtop/dp/B0001VNRGC/

Lowes SKU# 178013

I read the bargain post on one of the woodworking sites that has a Bargains section about the Delta Mobile base that was going for $6. I could use a few of those.

But this time I did a bit of searching on the forums and on Lowes website before I left for Lowes. Looking up on their website for SKU's that I could find and taking the Delta numbers posted on various woodworking sites that were considered deals. So I went to Lowes armed with this list.

I saw one box way up in the rafters, double checked the numbers, which I could bearly see, my Delta number for the scroll saw matched up, I did not have the SKU but was able to see it and wrote it down at that point. So I tracked down an employee and asked them to search the SKU. He said they did not have any in stock. So I asked him what would be the price if they did.

$33.80

Needless to say I had him get it down and took it to the checkout :)

Sorry I don't have a scanner and can't post up the receipt for you till after the work week starts. But It might be worth it to you to go armed with as many model numbers and SKUs and go search the shelves yourself for Delta closeout items.

This scroll saw is in a blue/black Delta box a bit larger than the saw, it is fairly heavy

They did have that smaller 1"belt/6" sander but it was on the shelves at typical price. They had nothing else.