PDA

View Full Version : Argh, 3 day weekend and no shop time for me

Gary Herrmann
09-01-2007, 8:25 PM
Because I had to go and dive for a ball last night playing volleyball and managed to hyper extend my left elbow. Doc says I can't do anything requiring repetitive motions that will stress the joint and "you better go get an MRI to make sure you haven't torn that medial tendon."

No repetitive motions. Hmm, no turning, no jointing the boards for my current project, no hand planing, no sanding, definitely don't want to resort my stock since I can't even flex the bicep in my left arm...

Oh well, I was wanting to relax anyway. I guess I can read and nap a lot...

Mark Stutz
09-01-2007, 9:03 PM
Sorry to hear that Gary.:mad: There are some advantages to not having so much athletic ability:D .

Jon Lanier
09-01-2007, 9:30 PM
Well, if this is a club, I'll have to join you! Wifey has many different projects for me... NONE of which include using my shop. :mad:

Jim O'Dell
09-01-2007, 9:50 PM
Sorry for the injury. I plan on being in the shop all 3 days, so I'll make up for you. You get the rest I probably should get! Jim.

Jim Dunn
09-01-2007, 10:02 PM
That'll teach ya to excercise:)

Gary Herrmann
09-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Sorry to hear that Gary.:mad: There are some advantages to not having so much athletic ability:D .

Now if I was still all that athletic, would I have banged up my arm? Aging sure beats the alternative, but I sure did bounce better in my 30s.