PDA

View Full Version : Dead Jet VS Mini - the sequel

Grant Wilkinson
08-27-2007, 6:39 PM
Talk about service!

I had posted a week ago today about the controller packing up on my Jet mini VS. Many of you came forward with advice, but pretty much all of you mentioned getting a hold of VMH Tools.

I called last monday am and spoke to a man named Danny. He told me that he would send out a new controller board, but that delivery would be at least 2-3 weeks, and likely more, since I'm in Canada.

Well, Danny was mistaken - in a very good way. The parts arrived at my door this pm. That's little short of unbelievable.

I hope none of you mind the slightly off topic thread, but I believe that customer service like this should be shouted about.

g

Martin Braun
08-27-2007, 11:22 PM
Off topic? Heck no! That's great news. Osolnik had some things shipped to me from them recently. The metal spinning rest showed up right on time, but the bed extension somehow got lost in the order processing. Osolnik got on it, and the bed extension was out pretty quickly after that.

Allen Neighbors
08-27-2007, 11:28 PM
Glad you're back on the spinning side. :)
Off Topic? Nope... Service like that deserves the exposure... hard to find these days...