PDA

View Full Version : Where to ship blanks?

Earl Reid
01-27-2004, 3:28 PM
I have 400+ blanks boxed and ready to ship, but who do I send them to?They are mostly cherry and some other types including a few made of teak I got from the deck of the USS New Jersy while on a tiger cruise pack in the 80s
Lots of good work being done by everyone.
Earl

Kevin Gerstenecker
01-27-2004, 4:41 PM
Earl, I have been accepting bulk shipments for Pen Blanks here, and then sending them in smaller quantities to our volunteers. The powers to be may have other plans, so perhaps they will have a suggestion for shipping of your donation of blanks. Thanks VERY MUCH for taking the time for prepare blanks for the Freedom Pen Project Earl, your help and contribution is deeply appreciated. If you don't hear from someone soon, feel free to just send them to me, I will gladly accept them, and see to it that they are distributed to those who need them. I will send you a private message with my address info. Great job Earl, THANKS! :)

Mike Leonard
01-27-2004, 4:47 PM
Earl, you can send me the teak blanks. I am stationed just up the road from the Norfolk Naval Base. I will try to get these pens shipped out of the Navy base. I am sure some sailors in the gulf would love to have a pen made from the USS New Jersey. Send me a PM if they are still available.