PDA

View Full Version : A deal I found at Lowes

John Gregory
08-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Saturday we were walking out of our Lowes store and they had a Delta Dust mat (downdraft) for $58, I was looking at it and the guy said he would take an additional 20% off, for a net cost of $46. So I got it. Most reviews on the net were positive. I have not used it yet but will soon

glenn bradley
08-27-2007, 12:47 PM
For that price I'd have grabbed it too. The time you'll save making one can be spent doing other things. I am however, guilty of spending dumb amounts of time building a jig or shop fixture just 'cause I want to. Good score.

Maurice Ungaro
08-27-2007, 12:47 PM
John, I picked up one of those a couple of years ago, and love it. The nice thing about it is the portability/stowability. Works great with just my wimpy 1.5 hp Shopfox DC.

Pay attention to the little rubber feet on the bottom. They like to become unattached. Probably just as well to place an anti-skid mat underneath it, should you lose all of them (as I have done!).

John Gregory
08-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up Maurice, The unit was in a sealed box and everything is there. I will be careful and always check the feet

John, I picked up one of those a couple of years ago, and love it. The nice thing about it is the portability/stowability. Works great with just my wimpy 1.5 hp Shopfox DC.

Pay attension to the little rubber feet on the bottom. They like to become unattached. Probably just as well to place an anti-skid mat underneath it, should you lose all of them (as I have done!).

Steve Prill
08-27-2007, 1:32 PM
Please post the Lowes SKU number. Thanks for the info, Steve

John Gregory
08-27-2007, 3:35 PM
I will have to look it up at home tonight.

Please post the Lowes SKU number. Thanks for the info, Steve

Sean Troy
08-27-2007, 8:45 PM
I'd sure like to know the SKU# also. Sean

John Gregory
08-28-2007, 9:30 AM
The SKU is Item #5426 I have included an image of the price tag

Bruce Wrenn
08-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Local Lowes here got rid of them right after Christmas for TEN BUCKS. Don't have the space for one, or I would have picked up at least one.