View Full Version : Embossed Rubber Signs

08-26-2007, 11:27 PM
This may be off topic but I have seen horse tack boxes(trunks) that have a rubber covering with various signs, symbols, etc embossed on them.

does anyone know what this material is and where I can get it? Also how do the do the embossing.

Joe Pelonio
08-27-2007, 9:45 AM
I have no experience at all with horse related boxes. I have
"embossed" rubber sandblast stencil for use as a mold for various items to be manufactured. It seems like they might have coated the boxes in a rubberized liquid and then used a laser to engrave part way through.