PDA

View Full Version : Biesmyer trick to get the sale price.

Bill Wyko
08-24-2007, 8:38 PM
I was just told that if you go to a store that does not have the sale price, you can order it from the other store that does have the sale price and it can be transfered to the store you want. I don't know if this is good with all stores, but the one here in Tucson said that it shouldn't be a problem anywhere. Good luck. Already have 2.:D

Dwain Lambrigger
08-26-2007, 2:46 AM
Bill,

I am out here in Gilbert and would like to get one of those fences! I found one person willing to sell in Florida for $120.00, but the shipping will be a killer. I would rather buy one and pick it up. I would be willing to drive to you if you have a good price. Please let me know.

Bill Wyko
08-26-2007, 3:59 PM
I was only able to get one for me and one for my BIL. The othe rstore is supposed to put them on sale soon though. I'll check for you .

Grant Vanbokklen
08-28-2007, 8:38 PM
I was just told that if you go to a store that does not have the sale price, you can order it from the other store that does have the sale price and it can be transfered to the store you want. I don't know if this is good with all stores, but the one here in Tucson said that it shouldn't be a problem anywhere. Good luck. Already have 2.:D

Has anyone been able to do this? There are other stores around that have them but at $350. But the store nearest to me sold the ones they did have for $80.

Brad Stoppenhagen
08-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I just picked one up tonight. The first store I went to and had one in stock. It was marked at $200. I told them other stores were marked at $60 to $80 bucks, but they wouldn't budget. I went to another store about 10 miles away, they had 3 in stock for $80 each. Pricing seems to be dependent on the store and maybe the quantity on hand.

Grant Vanbokklen
08-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Yes, but has anyone been able to go to a store that "had" them for $80, but is now sold out, and have the store that is selling them for more to transfer them over like the OP first stated here?