PDA

View Full Version : Pen Kits at No Cost ***

Ken Salisbury
01-26-2004, 10:15 PM
I have managed enough donations to pay for 150 kits for those who can make pens but do not have the resources to pay for the kits.

After the first shipment of the bulk buy program satisfies the orders already on hand (1110) I will make 150 kits (including shipping costs) available from the remaining shipment and into the next bulk buy shipment when received which will be paid for out of the "donation bucket" I have.

I will apply these kits to a list of those who need them on a first come - first served basis. In order to get your name in the queue for these "free kits" please e-mail me (http://freedom@oldrebelworkshop.com) with "Free Kits" as the e-mail subject line. It will be approximately 2-3 weeks before I can start to fill these requests.

I want to spread the work around so limit your requests for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 kits and whether you prefer regular Slimlines or Streamlines.

The only cost to the users will be the shipping cost of completed pens to the central staging location.

If you feel you can not get donations, sponsors, etc get your name on the waiting list.

Please include your mailing address so I don't have to ask for it later.