PDA

View Full Version : Caution. Advertising Within

Andy Hoyt
08-22-2007, 11:26 PM
You've all heard of Liquid Plumber, Liquid Paper, Liquid Nails, Liquid Gold; and ya thought they were all pretty good stuff and served their respective purposes well.

You also thought that would be the end of it.

But wait....

There's more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give you the answer to all these amazing pieces showing up lately.

Brett Baldwin
08-23-2007, 1:27 AM
So that's how they do that!

How much per bottle?
Is it only available through this special internet offer for that low, low price?

Do I get my money back if it doesn't keep alien telepaths out of my head? (they'd probably be sorry if they looked in there anyway)

Ed Scolforo
08-23-2007, 6:10 AM
Very clever. Good to have you "back", Andy!!

Bob Hallowell
08-23-2007, 6:29 AM
I don't know after what happened to Pat Doble and his lathe as nice as the finish looks I am a little leery to use it myself.

Bob

Doug M Jones
08-23-2007, 6:51 AM
It surely comes in bigger bottles??? I have an entertainment center I would like to Stinsonize.

I heard that you only have to sand to 80 grit, apply and buff, is that true?

I heard Norm was going to endorse it, is that true???

I heard Travis is a great sport in addition to being a top notch turner, I'm sure that one is true.

I learn so much, this place is amazing!!

:) :D :rolleyes:

George Guadiane
08-23-2007, 8:56 AM
You've all heard of Liquid Plumber, Liquid Paper, Liquid Nails, Liquid Gold; and ya thought they were all pretty good stuff and served their respective purposes well.

You also thought that would be the end of it.

But wait....

There's more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give you the answer to all these amazing pieces showing up lately.

;)This GETS MY GOAT!(DO NOT apply Stinfoil to your goat or any other animal, if accidental application occurrs, remove IMMEDIATELY with crisp new US$20.00 bills and mink oil):mad:
I can't believe that you got this on the market first! I can't believe that your packaging looks better than mine, and I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE that they are letting you advertise it on this site!:eek:
(How much is it, where will it be sold and when can we expect availability?):D

Frank Kobilsek
08-23-2007, 9:12 AM
WOW, I've never seen adults have so much fun with tin foil.

I guess I used 'Adults' loosely in that sentence.

Good one Andy

Frank

Jim Becker
08-23-2007, 10:59 AM
Oh, my...this is getting serious! :D :D :D

Ken Fitzgerald
08-23-2007, 11:06 AM
I hope Clabo sees this! The Bonkers-R-Us lawyers were working on getting us a patent on the process. Those guys are so slow now somebody has come up with a liquid...paint on version......I suppose it will eliminate the horror stories like Pat Doble experienced!...........HRMPHPHPHPHPH!:rolleyes:

Bill Wyko
08-23-2007, 12:22 PM
LMBO Just how did this all get started anyway?:D

Glenn Clabo
08-23-2007, 1:39 PM
This has already been taken care of...the papers were served...even though the Constable had to hunt him down under the bridge called Sebasticook down there in Maine.

Patrick Taylor
08-23-2007, 1:46 PM
...I suppose it will eliminate the horror stories like Pat Doble experienced!.....

Except this one is combustible! :eek:

Allen Neighbors
08-23-2007, 2:33 PM
I'm curious, too, Bill.
I've enjoyed the latest posts and especially the one with the tinfoil all over the mini and the room! But........................
How did all this get started?

Lee DeRaud
08-23-2007, 2:51 PM
Caution. Advertising Within

<kid-voice>
"Mommy! Mommy! Andy used the 'A-word' again!!"
</kid-voice>
:D

Patrick Taylor
08-23-2007, 3:09 PM
LMBO Just how did this all get started anyway?:D

Look here: http://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=645471#post645471

and here: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=40881

Pat Doble
08-23-2007, 10:23 PM
This looks like a much safer option.......:)

I'll take a gallon.

Jim Underwood
08-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Oh help! I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard...

I'm gasping for air!

You guys are a riot!

You gotta cut this out. If I wake up my wife, I'm toast.

Dick Strauss
08-25-2007, 12:50 PM
"but wait...there's more!"
You also get a free 12 pack of Moxie with every purchase of the liquid Stinfoil.

Moxie is known to cure "softening of the brain", "loss of manhood" AKA "softening of the other brain", and will endow the drinker with "spunk". Tell your friends, "just make it Moxie for mine". You can use Moxie to make mixed drinks and become known as the "Welfare Mom", the "Countrygirl", and most notably the "Mad Mailman".

Everybody join us in singing now:
http://www.bdragon.com/moxie/moxie_for_mine.mp3

(just pay shipping and handling and contribute $20 to the Andy Hoyt Lifetime Supply of Moxie Retirement Fund)