PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Rocks

Cody Colston
08-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Talk about fast!!!

I posted a rant yesterdy at 10:46 a.m. about some Grizzly parts I needed that were on back order. Well, UPS pulled up this morning at 10:30 a.m. and delivered my band saw tires and the part needed to repair my table saw. That's less than 24 hours!

I feel sorta sheepish now for badmouthing Grizzly. That kind of special attention is almost unheard of in this day and age. My thanks again to Shiraz Balolia for personally handling the issue and to Grizzly Industrial for going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Grizzly rocks!

Satisfied in Tyler :)

Dave Sweeney
08-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Don't forget about UPS. They didn't do a bad job either.

Cody Colston
08-22-2007, 1:11 PM
Don't forget about UPS. They didn't do a bad job either.

Yeah, I paid for regular shipping but Grizzly shipped it UPS Red Label...Next Day Air. Even the UPS driver was impressed.

BTW, I'm on a first name basis with most of those guys. When I'm not home and they deliver a package for me they tell my wife I've got another toy. :p

Curt Harms
08-22-2007, 1:24 PM
Now about that 15" planer:D:D.

Ron Williams
08-22-2007, 1:28 PM
I just purchased the 15" extreme Planer along with the 12" Ultimate Jointer both of these machines are absolutely a pleasure to use
Ron

Don Bullock
08-22-2007, 7:18 PM
I was very aprehensive about buying a large piece of woodworking equipment from them. After my recent experience with Grizzly buying their G0490 jointer, I certainly would consider buying another machine from them. I must add that FedEx Freight did a super job as well.

Jim Becker
08-22-2007, 8:45 PM
I'm glad your parts arrived so you can get back to work on those projects!