PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding a Manual for Jointer

Carl Eyman
08-22-2007, 8:26 AM
As I am in the process of liquidating my shop before the Grim Reaper does it for me I have sold my Craftsman Jointer #113.20621. In going through my file to get the manual for the buyer I found it missing. I've been on the internet, found Sears site, but the manual is no longer available. ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS?

I do have a parts list for it from the net, but the manual is not available. I'd sure appreciate some help.

Rick Lizek
08-22-2007, 8:57 AM
Another model jointer manual will suffice in the basics. You could also recommend John White's book on setting machines from Taunton for a more indepth view.

John Schreiber
08-22-2007, 8:59 AM
Carl, I looked on the Old Woodworking Machines web site and I couldn't find a manual there. I did learn that it was manufactured for Craftsman by Emerson. There's a manual for a similar joiner by Emerson that might be helpful at: LINK (http://www.owwm.com/files/PDF/Craftsman/113-20650.pdf) .

The only other references to it I could find were other people looking for the manual.

Jeffrey Makiel
08-22-2007, 10:35 AM
On the positive side, if one was to loose a manual, it would be the jointer manual. Jointers don't have many operating features...and the features and issues are pretty generic.

-Jeff :)