PDA

View Full Version : Woodcraft is leaving the Freedom Pens Project

Keith Outten
08-18-2007, 9:18 AM
Woodcraft's corporate office has just informed me that they will be operating their own project to provide pens for our Troops. Woodcraft prefers to handle their own distribution to send their pens directly to the Middle East so they will no longer be operating as part of our project.

As Woodcraft will no longer host our Freedom Pens Project Veterans Day Turn-A-Thons we need to find an alternate host for our TAT's. Your help obtaining either another company as a host or an alternate local facility would be appreciated. Jackie and I will be glad to coordinate announcements concerning local events including locations and time for each event.

Please respond in this thread if you are able to coordinate a local host so we can get a list of sites together for this years Turn-A-Thon.

Yesterday I was informed that the Military Medics and the Morale Welfare and Recreation Centers will help us to distribute our pens to our Troops. This will help us streamline the route of pens from our organization directly to those serving in the combat areas.

Thanks,
Keith