PDA

View Full Version : Stinson BREAKTHROUGH

George Guadiane
08-21-2007, 1:18 PM
I was going to wait, but I'm SO EXCITED, after carefully looking at the original Stinson (pat. pend) finish, I decided to try and take it in a new direction, keeping all of the texture of the Stinson and see if I could bring the grain and figure out, just a little bit more.
The Stinson II super finish (pats pending) does seem to have a couple of "problems" yet to be resolved...
This lovely Osage Orange box will not open without destroying the finish. I have tried numerous variations without success, BUT I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!
Following are my results:

Glenn Clabo
08-21-2007, 1:21 PM
:D WOW it's invisible!!!!

George Guadiane
08-21-2007, 1:24 PM
:D WOW it's invisible!!!!
I did better with the description than the picture part...
THIS IS THE NEW STINSON II Super Finish :

Mark Hulette
08-21-2007, 2:03 PM
I did better with the description than the picture part...
THIS IS THE NEW STINSON II Super Finish :

I think you need to cut back on the poly just a touch...:D

Brett Baldwin
08-21-2007, 2:09 PM
It has some of the same flair as the original finish but I think it is missing one of the key features of the original,
namely its alien brainwash repellant features. :eek:

Patrick Taylor
08-21-2007, 2:23 PM
It has some of the same flair as the original finish but I think it is missing one of the key features of the original,
namely its alien brainwash repellant features. :eek:

This one definitely won't reflect the Death Ray like the original. Don't you hate it when they try to improve a product but inadvertently kill its best feature??? ;);):D:D:D:D

George Guadiane
08-21-2007, 2:30 PM
This one definitely won't reflect the Death Ray like the original. Don't you hate it when they try to improve a product but inadvertently kill its best feature??? ;);):D:D:D:D
The "Death Ray Deflection" feature was not mentioned in any of the research I did...
If we are concerned about a possible alien attack, I can see that the original Stinson finish would be vastly superior, but with THAT concern, shouldn't the finish be applied to a pyramid shaped wire hanger HAT??? (I'm just askin')

Paul Heely
08-21-2007, 2:45 PM
No No No No.......

You need to use the new camo Death Ray deflecting system. The INSIDE of the box gets lined with shiny stuff. :rolleyes:

Dennis Peacock
08-21-2007, 5:55 PM
Simply amazing finish!!!!! Can't wait to see what Stinson III is going to look like. :D

Patrick Taylor
08-21-2007, 7:19 PM
The "Death Ray Deflection" feature was not mentioned in any of the research I did...
If we are concerned about a possible alien attack, I can see that the original Stinson finish would be vastly superior, but with THAT concern, shouldn't the finish be applied to a pyramid shaped wire hanger HAT??? (I'm just askin')

No george! Didn't you see star wars? They block the lasers with the lightsaber! All you have to do is hold up my pen (or Ken's bottle stopper) and the death ray is deflected! IF you bought the stinson finish upgrade, that is. :D

Maybe the pen is actually just the lightsaber handle.... I think I'm envisioning the NEXT upgrade option! :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
08-21-2007, 7:39 PM
George......When you buff that rascal would you video tape the process, please!

George Guadiane
08-21-2007, 7:44 PM
George......When you buff that rascal would you video tape the process, please!
BUFFING???
Buffing is NOT required for this finish... I am INSULTED that you would even CONSIDER tampering with this MAGNIFICENT innovation by risking it's visual and structural integrity...
(besides, I might hurt myself:()

Joyce Baldauf
08-24-2007, 1:06 PM
LMAO!

You guys have way too much time on your hands.:D:D:D You need to be making shavings....but wait, I'm the one reading all this stuff! Never mind. (read Gilda Radnor).