PDA

View Full Version : LaserDangerSign..

Bill Cunningham
08-17-2007, 1:28 PM
For those that wanted it... Here is the file for the "Don't look into Laser With Remaining Good Eye" Sign... I have mine stuck to the front panel... It's in Ver.12

Bill..

Judith Halliday
08-17-2007, 1:51 PM
I rarely copy anyones design or template (matter of principle). However, yours will be the one exception.

Thanks for sharing.

Judy

Lee DeRaud
08-17-2007, 2:18 PM
Whoa!! Not to hijack the thread, but did you do something different with that attachment? Used to be IE and/or vBulletin didn't handle .cdr files properly, but this one worked as expected.

Mike DeRegnaucourt
08-17-2007, 5:28 PM
"That is funny right there! I don't care who you are..."

- Larry The Cable Guy

Thanks Bill!

Duane Parcells
08-18-2007, 2:29 PM
Here is another version I made from pieces off the internet and a few changes of mine. Have fun.
Duane

Randal Stevenson
08-18-2007, 4:50 PM
For those that wanted it... Here is the file for the "Don't look into Laser With Remaining Good Eye" Sign..

Bill..

I had to laugh at that, I first read it, as (paraphrasing), don't flash that into your eye again moron, you've already ruined one. ;)

Thanks

Bill Cunningham
08-18-2007, 8:43 PM
Whoa!! Not to hijack the thread, but did you do something different with that attachment? Used to be IE and/or vBulletin didn't handle .cdr files properly, but this one worked as expected.

I think some browsers might be starting to catch up.. I use firefox, and just clicking on the file has always opened a window and asked me if I want to run it or save it.. A while back you always had to use right click and save as.. Now I can load and run the file right from the 'click':D
I have another small plaque I have mounted on the front of my machine as a warning to the rubberneckers.. Don't have it handy right now, and my wife and I will be on our boat for the next week (cruising the northern part of the trent waterway in Ontario..) I'll post it when I get back... In the mean time I'm going fishing, and relaxing

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=64490&d=1179022723