PDA

View Full Version : HRO Office and Race Truck

Keith Outten
03-02-2003, 7:13 PM
Just thought I would post a picture of the truck that Hampton Roads Online has been a sponsor of for the last two racing seasons. The driver/owner of the truck is Neil Sipe and he is one of our stock holders and a friend.

As you can probably tell our office is in a small shopping mall, we are the only Internet Provider in York County Virginia. As the season is just around the corner we would like to wish Neil good luck this year and we hope to find the time to watch a few races at Langley Speedway and support Neil this year.

John Miliunas
03-02-2003, 10:33 PM
So, is this racing restricted to just tracks nearby or is there any racing done across the States? Always so much neater to root for someone you know or are somehow associated with. You guys have yourself a GREAT racing season, and remember, keep the shiny side up, the greasy side down!:cool:

Dr. Zack Jennings
03-03-2003, 12:13 AM
I live in Mark Martin's hometown. Racin', Racecar Builders, Dirt Tracks, NASCAR Team Owner Bill Davis. Everybody's a fan here.

Dave Hammelef
03-03-2003, 6:40 PM
Glad to see that Bow Tie out front

Keith Outten
03-04-2003, 1:28 AM
John,

I think that Neil races in state only. This includes Langley Speedway, a track in Saluda I think and Richmond. We host Neils web site and Aaron has done some design for him. Last year he had two trucks racing I think.

As you can tell I don't really folllow the racing circuit, there just isn't enough time in this life to cover all the things you want to do and I can't get enough creative time in my shop to suit me these days.

Aaron Koehl
03-05-2003, 8:50 PM
Neil was rookie of the year with that truck.
Since then, he has grown into racing 5 trucks..
Wish I had all that dough!

- Aaron