PDA

View Full Version : Mule? Anyone have a mule vector art?

Leigh Costello
08-09-2007, 4:04 PM
Hi there. Does anyone have a picture of a mule that they would be willing to share? Thanks everyone.

Mike Null
08-09-2007, 4:10 PM
Leigh

Will this do?

George M. Perzel
08-09-2007, 5:13 PM
Hi Leigh;
Here's a couple.
Best regards;
George
LaserArts

Belinda Barfield
08-09-2007, 7:20 PM
I'm sorry Leigh, I can't help you with the mule. However, curiosity got the better of me. What, in the world, are you doing with a mule? No offense intended, as I said, just curious.

Mike Null
08-09-2007, 8:23 PM
You ever hear "stubborn as a Missouri mule"?

It's the state animal, everybody's got one.

Bill Cunningham
08-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Hmm something like Canada, where the national animal is a Beaver.. But only about half the citizens actually have one..:D

Sorry just couldn't resist...

Leigh Costello
08-09-2007, 11:24 PM
Bill,
I am just curious how you got exactly half...I would have thought there would be a slight variation in the ratios. :D

Belinda,
I have a customer who has a jumping mule and a pair of pulling mules. Ya know, he has acquired the mule-headednes of his animals. He won't give me a picture of his mules or of what he wants, but he sure does know what he doesn't want!

Mike and George and company,
Thanks for the pics, see above. "Nope, that's not it, Nope, that either..." I am thinking he is begging for a mule kick!

I am thinking of making him a little something that says:
God Grant me the Serenity
To know what I want
When I want it and
How to describe the dang thing!

Brian Robison
08-10-2007, 8:12 AM
Hi Leigh,
I just finished making several Mule license plates.
I should have taken a picture but the mirrors never turn out right in a photo.
PM me if you want more info.

Belinda Barfield
08-10-2007, 8:19 AM
Bill,
I am thinking of making him a little something that says:
God Grant me the Serenity
To know what I want
When I want it and
How to describe the dang thing!

ROFLOL!! I love this. We should all have this on a sign in the office/showroom.

Bill Cunningham
08-11-2007, 9:01 PM
Bill,
I am just curious how you got exactly half...I would have thought there would be a slight variation in the ratios. :D

Yup!! Like I said, "But only about half the citizens actually own one..":p

Actually come to think of it!! I DO have a mule picture... I bought this at one of those roadside stands in someplace in Kentucky way back in the 60's on the way home from one of my meanderings into Nashville back in my Geetar strummin days..

Leigh Costello
08-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Bill,
Great picture. I think this is a prime example of how we engravers sometimes feel when we get a request for "oh just make it special, you know what I mean." Well, if I knew what they meant, then I wouldn't ask so many questions!