PDA

View Full Version : Administrative Warning - Festool vs EZ

Keith Outten
08-09-2007, 9:24 AM
I have stated several times publicly that I do not intend to allow the Festool vs Eurekazone war to continue here at SawMill Creek. There is no reason for the continued bashing and one-upsmanship types of posts that we continue to see here so I am issuing this last warning.

I will remove the Eurekazone Forum if the problems we are experiencing do not stop immediately.

The antagonizing remarks that we have seen recently are not representative of our Community's spirit. The Creek is a friendly place and will remain so even if we have to start removing Forums, Member access and prohibiting subjects that are so controversial that they cannot be discussed in a civil manner.

It is sad that such a small number of people who probably mean well are hurting the people who are trying to bring you better and safer products. Dino will be the one who suffers the most but I cannot allow these problems to continue to have a negative effect on our Community.

Festool fans should take heed as well, this warning is also directed equally to them. Should this Forum have to be removed we will no longer host any topic concerning either Company here at The Creek in any of our Forums.

I have not banned these two topics from being discussed as yet. I do expect that this warning will have the necessary impact and the trend toward less than civilized conduct to reverse. Debate all you want but do it in a respectable manner and be friendly. Respect your peers position even if it differs from your own. If you cannot be friendly then leave The Creek rather than have your Membership permanently reduced to Guest status.

I am closing this thread because the subject is not going to be debated.