PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Omega Image Needed

James & Zelma Litzmann
08-07-2007, 1:20 PM
Does anyone have the Alpha Omega image in cdr format or any format this is usable in Corel? I had one that is interlocked but I had a customer that came in this morning wanting one tile with Alpha and one tile with Omega. Any help is much appreciate.

God Bless,
Zelma (Psalm 18:2)

Mike Null
08-07-2007, 1:37 PM
Zelma

Those are in your Corel font family under symbols if I understand what you need.

James & Zelma Litzmann
08-07-2007, 3:39 PM
Mr. Null, you are way too good. THANK YOU! I found them.

Thanks again.

Mike Null
08-07-2007, 5:40 PM
Zelma

Glad that worked. A couple of more points regarding the Greek symbols.

There are two fonts in Corel that I am aware of. Both have upper and lower case letters. Caps are usually used.

If you don't know the Greek alphabet just type the letter you want and the correct symbol will be printed.

The Greek alphabet in the form of sorority or fraternity names is copyrighted and owned by each Greek organization. You must be licensed to use them by each organization. Sometimes that is either difficult or expensive. I speak from experience. Legally, only the national headquarters can authorize use of the symbols.

On the other hand, I'm not aware of any problems with limited use such as for gifts for a son or daughter.

James & Zelma Litzmann
08-14-2007, 6:48 PM
Just thought I would show you what the customer had wanted and thanks to Mr. Null, received. I am hoping I did not break any copyright law. I was not looking for the fraternity logo but a Christian one.

Thank you all and God Bless,

Mike Null
08-14-2007, 9:12 PM
Zelma

Very nice work. What is the name of the font you used for the name Kathlene?

I didn't mean to scare anybody with the copyright talk. Greek symbols are alphabet like all the other fonts. It's just the combination of letters that raise issues an how that is marketed. Generally nothing to worry about.

James & Zelma Litzmann
08-15-2007, 9:58 AM
Thank you! The font is Black Chancery, its one I've recently started using and now find myself doing just about everything in it. If I let the customer pick, they usually pick Black Chancery, the customers seem to love it. Do you have this font?

Thanks again for you help.

God Bless,

Mark Koenig
08-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Thank you! The font is Black Chancery, its one I've recently started using and now find myself doing just about everything in it. If I let the customer pick, they usually pick Black Chancery, the customers seem to love it. Do you have this font?

Thanks again for you help.

God Bless,

Could you post the font or PM a copy???

Thanks Mark.

Mike Null
08-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Zelma

Well I thought I had it but it isn't there. It seems to me that there were two files, one for italics.

I'd appreciate your send them to me as well.

Thanks,

Bill Cunningham
08-16-2007, 10:07 PM
I think it comes with Corel... They call it "Black Chance"