PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Oneway and Crown Tools

Hilel Salomon
08-06-2007, 1:25 PM
I never cease to be amazed at how well Oneway is run. When you call, you get instant and excellent tech support. The other day, I called asking about using their grinder wheel balancing kit on my Delta grinders and I was told how to solve my problem. Turns out all I needed were some extra large washers. Without my asking, and to my complete suprise, they sent me the necessary washers. That's a Well Run Company!!!
Also, I emailed Crown about their bowl gouges-I like their extra large ones for use with blanks that weren't quite round (couldn't use my bandsaw on them), and wanted to know where I could find them. I got an immediate and thoughtful response from them.
Thought I'd share this info with you folks,
Hilel.

Bernie Weishapl
08-06-2007, 1:37 PM
Hilel that is great to know when a company will back up their equipment plus give help when needed. Great new.

Brett Baldwin
08-06-2007, 6:38 PM
Nice positive message Hilel.

John Shuk
08-06-2007, 7:48 PM
I only hear good things about Oneway. It's nice when people take the time to rave about good service as well as bad.

Jim Becker
08-07-2007, 3:43 AM
I have also enjoyed good support from OneWay a number of times. Even for those of us who prefer an alternative lathe (mine is a Stubby 750), OneWay's accessories are premo with requisit support.

Paul Heely
08-07-2007, 8:02 AM
I had a problem with my grinding platform being welded a little off. OneWay replaced the part without question. Great folks to deal with in my experience so far.

Kim Ford
08-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Well said. . . . Have had the same type of experiences with Oneway. Goooooood Company.