PDA

View Full Version : 700 Blanks Coming Soon...

Sheila Crosby
01-23-2004, 1:36 PM
Well, I had planned on donating 200 or so pen blanks...but that has turned into 700 blanks! I will be shipping those to Kevin Gerstenecker, and he will take care of sending them out to folks who need them. Unfortunately, a lot of time is not a luxury I have these days. So, thank you, Kevin, for being wonderful enough to take them off my hands!

Sheila

Keith Outten
01-23-2004, 3:29 PM
Thanks Sheila,

That's a lot of pen blanks but Kevin and friends will get the job done in no time :)

Jackie will put your name down as a contributor for the month of January, it's a good list to get your name on...details later :rolleyes:

Kevin Gerstenecker
01-23-2004, 3:43 PM
Awesome Sheila, these will be welcomed by those in need. So, step on up turners.......not be bashful! If anyone has a need for Blanks, let me know and I will get some to you. I sure could use the help with covering the shipping costs to you however. I am sending things here and there, and everywhere all of the sudden. I am collecting donations, but I have them earmarked for Pen Kits only, as I have pledged to use the donations to submit Pens to the Soldiers in the name of the donor. I feel this way, the good folks that make a donation can feel as connected to the project as we turners are. So, if anyone needs blanks, please let me know...........and if you cannot help with the shipping cost, let me know anyway........we WILL find a way to get you the materials so you can get involved. :D